Lille Prinsen, a family dance performance re-premiered in Härnösand (SE) this sunday. Now on tour in Sweden before it lands in Cph for the ICE
HOT festival. http://en.norrdans.se/evenemang/lille-prinsen/
TØRST from 2013 continues to tour in Denmark. Last week our team of dancers went to Aabenraa to perform and teach the students at 5 different schools.
The artistic team behind our new production "as I collapse" part of the residency program Ars Bioarctica 2016
Fuck You Buddy
Welcome to the game!
Choose your characteristics:
1. ”Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”
2. "Do unto others as they do unto you."
3. “Do unto others as you wish, before they do it unto you”
The fusion of “game theory” (a mathematical attempt to predict human behaviour) and the dramaturgical development in computer games in the last decade, is the conceptual and visual frame of this performance for 4 dancers and an interacting video scenography.
With graphics and choreography inspired by the totalitarian collectivism in games like “Lemming’s” to the anarchistic individualism in “GTA”, “Fuck you Buddy” is a performance for the sake of the game, a game about winning at any cost and about being born inherently selfish.....or?
Dancers: Maxim-Jo Beck Mcgosh, Patricia Seron Pawlik, Rumiko Otsuka and Nassim Meki
Choreographer: Tina Tarpgaard
Software Artists: Ole Kristensen (ole.kristensen.name) and Jonas Jongejan (halfdanj.dk)
Composer and sound design: Pelle Skovmand
Light design: Michael Breiner
Programer: Søren Knud
Costumes: Mette Jehrbo
Duration: 60 min.
Premiere February 22nd, 2010 in Dansehallerne, Copenhagen, Denmark.
For Tour Info see bottom of page
Photos: Søren Meisner / http://rfnt.dk/
Number of tour troupe: 10 people
Number of artists on stage: 4 dancers
width: min. 11 m, depth: min. 11 m , height: min. 7 m
- Possibility to rig two Projectors in ceiling
- A steep audience seating with good view of the stage floor is necessary
- White dance floor 8X8 meters
- PA system of good quality with 4 separate output channels, separate base sub and 2 monitors on stage
- Standard lighting equipment and dimmers
- Playback from Computer
- Complete blackout must be possible in the theatre
For further details please request full technical rider at:
Fee for one performance: 10500 EUR
Two performances or more: 5500 EUR per performance
This price is exclusive of travel, transport of set, per diems and accommodation expences.